Refreshing & Soothing for oily skin
Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
Size/volume: 100ml / 3.38 fl.oz
Made in Korea
Real Aloe Leaf 'Water' Blended, not Aloe Leave Extract
There are many kinds of aloe vera products but need to take a look ingredients closer. Aloevera leaf 'extract and aloevera leaf water is totally different. Aloevera leaf extract is literally extracted chemically for some nutrition from aloevera leaf. Meanwhile, aloevera leaf 'water' is the natural juice of aloevera leaf.
Benton's Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel contains 80% of Aloe Barbadensis leaf water
More Natural Ingredients for Your Skin
Propolis extract, chamomille leaf extract, cucumber extract, lemon extract, green tea extract and more are contained. Also, ph level of this product is most similar to skin
How It Works
- Super hydration. Good for sensitive, acne and eczema skin type as well.
- Trouble care - Check more at How to Use tab below!
- Balancing moisture & oiliness
How to Use
Normal Skincare Routine
- Apply toner or essence for first step of your daily skincare routine.
- Take appropriate amount and apply gently on your face.
- Gently pat until essence is fully absorbed
Trouble Spot Care
- Apply toner and essence for first step of your daily skincare routine
- Take small amount of the gel on cotton pad
- Leave the cotton pad on your trouble spot for 15-20 minutes
- Remove the cotton pad and continue the next step of skincare if necessary.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Propolis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine