Holy Grail Hydration & Oil free
Centella Unscented Toner
Size/volume: 200 ml / 6.76 fl. oz.
Made in Korea
This toner has ideal formulation for sensitive skin. Artificial fragrance and ethanol is taken away. Meanwhile potent centella asiatica extract and panthenol provide the deep hydration and calmness to skin. Purito Centella Unscented Toner is also formulated to lightly acid pH level 5.5 range so skin feels the most comfortable as it is.
Trio of centella asiatica, hyaluronic acid and panthenol works greatly in combination to give the holy grail hydration and strenghen the skin barrer.
Who needs this Centella Unscented Toner?
This toner is oil-free for those sensitive to essential oil. If you prefer to no-scent and no-essential oil due to sensitive skin type, this toner is ideal for you.
Good to Know
1) Lightly viscous texture but without any heavy feel. Texture helps lock up the moisture all day long and provide the glowing look.
2) This toner is scentless as no artificial fragrance is contained.
3) Suitable for all skin type. Ideal for sensitive and irritated skin.
How to Use
- After cleansing, take this toner on your palm or cotton pad.
- Apply gently over face and neck.
- Move on to next skincare routine - moisturiser, serum, eyecream etc.
How often to Use?
Everyday day & night. Great for your daily skincare routine.
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract (strengthens skin barrier), Butylene Glycol (humectants), Pentylene Glycol (skin-conditioning agents), Dipropylene Glycol (humectants), 1,2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Trehalose (humectants), Sodium Hyaluronate (natural moisturizing factor/ humectants), Madecassoside (strengthens skin barrier), Asiaticoside (strengthens skin barrier), Asiatic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), Madecassic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), Panthenol (strengthens skin barrier), Carbomer (viscosity increasing agents), Allantoin (skin protectants), Arginine (skin-conditioning agents), Portulaca Oleracea Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agents), Disodium EDTA (stabilizers)