Perfect for Morning Routine
Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Sorry, currently out of stock
Instead, we recommend [Vitamin Fresh] ALL DAY VITAMIN CLEAN & MILD FACIAL CLEANSER. Please click here to shop.
Size/volume: 150ml / 5.07 fl.oz
Made in Korea
This cleanser is one of the K-Beauty stars and bestsellers of COSRX ! It is formulated to mildly acid pH level 5.30-6.30. This is the pH level range of natural skin so it minimizes any irritation may be caused to skin while cleansing without over drying.
Mild pH level cleanser is perfect to use in the morning. We just need to wash off impurities and sweat over night so no need to use a strong cleanser like removing makeup. Gentle cleanser will help the skin be moisturised and retain the skin balance so that next skincare layers will work better. This type of cleanser is especially ideal for sensitive, acne, acne-prone skin.
Good to Know
1) Lightweight gel type with gentle and smooth texture.
2) Vegan, Cruelty free, No harmful chemicals
3) Suitable for all skin type. Ideal for sensitive, acne, acne prone skin.
4) Hwahae (Korean Cosmetic app) Beauty award winner 2020
How to Use
- If you wore makeup, recommend to remove the make up first. If not, it is fine to go straight to COSRX low pH good morning cleanser.
- Squeeze a proper amount of this cleanser on your hands.
- Rub and make bubbles.
- Massage gently over face and wash off with warm water.
How often to Use? Everyday day & night.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA